Should your stock hair system be defective, we regret the inconvenience and will do all we can to correct the order, so we ask that you return ship it to us within 30 days of receipt. However, it must be received by us in the same condition it was shipped, without any cutting or brushing. We regret that we are unable to process a return for a stock system that has been worn, altered or changed by you.
1. Repack the item carefully as it was shipped to you (including plastic mold)
2. Include a copy of your sales receipt and a note indicating your reason for return.
3. Returns must be made within 30 days of receipts of goods at delivery address. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Ship your package insured and freight prepaid for processing to:
P.O. Box 769689
Roswell, Georgia 30076 USA
5. Please be advised that shipping charges are non-refundable, and a returned stock unit will incur a $10 restocking fee.
In order to eliminate any errors, all custom orders are thoroughly reviewed before production is initiated. However, should your custom hair system be defective and you have not worn or altered it, please notify us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org. and follow the return directions listed above within 30 days of receipt of goods at delivery address. If defects are verified, we will return the system to our supplier for correction or offer you one of our Stock Hair Systems at cost. Please note that if no defects are found, Custom orders cannot be returned for exchange or credit.